Who we are
Liesbeth Zegveld founded the Nuhanovic Foundation in 2011
- Frederiek de Vlaming is the Foundation's director
- Kate Clark is Head of Research for the Foundation
- Hope Rikkelman is project director of the Nuhanovic Foundation's country projects
- Marjolein Vlieks is in charge of the drones program and assists the Head of Research
- Assistants and interns: students from the University of Amsterdam's War Reparations Center (see latest update: www.uva.nl/wrc)
Our board members are not paid. The Nuhanovic Foundation works with volunteers and free lance specialists. The foundation's director and program coordimators work on free lance / voluntary basis. Our interns and student assistants work on a voluntary basis or receive a small student fee for their work.
Annual Financial Report 2019
Annual Financial Report 2018
Annual Financial Report 2017
Annual Financial Report 2016
Annual Financial Report 2015
Annual Financial Report 2014
Annual Financial Report 2013
Our annual financial report for 2020 will be uploaded in May 2021.
Our activity report 2020 including our planning for 2021-2023 is available here.
Contact the Nuhanovic Foundation at email@example.com
Mail address: Borneokade 301, 1019 XG Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Law Hub Faculty of Law, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Achtergracht 164, 1018 WV Amsterdam, Netherlands
KvK nummer (Chamber of Commerce) 52769240
Our bank account: NL13 INGB 0008365357 of the Nuhanovic Foundation
The Nuhanovic Foundation has ANBI (charity) status!