- 2018 | When Do Terrorist Organisations Qualify As “Parties To An Armed Conflict” Under International Humanitarian Law?
- 2017 | Blurring the Beginning of Non-International Armed Conflict: The Frustration of Legal Paradigms in Response to Terrorism
- 2016 | Ben Saul - Terrorism, Counter-Terrorism and International Humanitarian Law
- 2014 | Terrorism and Targeted Killings in International Law
- 2012 | The Crime of Terrorism in Times of Armed Conflict as Interpreted by the Court of Appeal of England and Wales in R v. Mohammed Gul
- 2010 | The Logics of Supranational Human Rights Litigation, Official Acknowledgment, and Human Rights Reform: The Southeast Turkey Cases before the European Court of Human Rights, 1996–2006